After returning from the battle at the Rust Mountains, what awaited Will was not a fairytale ending or another terrifying threat, but the commonplace events of his everyday life. His friendship and a fierce battle with his dependable ally, the swordsman Reystov. An adventure in a snow-filled forest with the troubadour Bee. A battle with an ancient indomitable giant. And prayers and conversation with the god of the flame. Penned by the Paladin, these are the stories of a single winter.
- Chapter 1: A Tale of the Paladin and the Past
- Chapter 2: A Tale of the Paladin and the Proposal
- Chapter 3: A Tale of the Paladin and the Poet
- Chapter 4: The Paladin and the Invincible Giant
- Chapter 5: A Tale of the Paladin and the Letter