Appearance[edit | edit source]
He is a half-elf a mix race between humans and elves. His hair is silver that is tied up into a ponytail and his eyes are the colours of jade.
Personality[edit | edit source]
To be added later.
Background[edit | edit source]
Meneldor was born in Grassland to the north, in the Great Forest of Erin where the elves live.
Because of his mixture of elf and human blood he was an outcast and couldn't get along with any of the residents, he later decide to run away and become an adventurer.
However, he was betrayed and poisoned by one of his companions, after killing the traitor and losing his comrades, he bumbled his way to a village in a weaken state where he was later found and taken in by Marple.
Summary[edit | edit source]
To be added later.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Slip - "Gnomes, gnomes, slip underfoot!"
- Fire Breath - "Salamander! Scorch him!"
- Hold - "Gnomes, gnomes, take his feet! Harden, bind, and nail him down!"
- Stone Fist - "Gnomes, gnomes, form a fist! Clench your hands and strike the foe!"
- Ochre Dust - "Gnome and sylph, dance hand in hand! Whirlwinds of ochre and curtains of dust!"
- Protection From Arrows - words unknown
- Tailwind - words unknown
- Mute - words unknown
- Waterwalk - words unkown
- Waterbreathing - words unknown
- unnamed spellcasting amplifying spell - "Sylphs, Sylphs, maidens of wind. Your steps are the wind's steps, your songs are the wind's songs. Sing in chorus, sing in rounds, cheer and shout applause."
- unnamed flight denial spell - "Sylphs! Elegant maidens of the wind, princesses who dance in the gale! Those foolish enough fancy themselves better dancers: Show them the bitter taste of earth!"
- unnamed (presumably self-sacrificial) healing spell - "Thou spirits of life, drink my blood and eat my flesh."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He changed his guardian deity and oath to Gracefeel under the influence of William.